"hati dan perasaan seseorang tak dapat nak dipisahkan...
segala apa yang ditulis di sini sejujurnya datang daripada diriku sendiri"

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

sebak

greetings.
its about one of my sister's housemate.

******
here in perak, my sister shared her homestay a.k.a house with her two friends.
one of her friends used to make us laugh, make fun of herself.in short,she is fun. hariz like her because she used to sing to him. before he goes to bed or to make him sleep during absenty of his mom which is my sister.she always smile although i think sometimes i do annoy her.

******
as usual, i sat in front of my laptop and mind my own business.you dont have to know what i did.
as i busy laughing and comment my friends link and status, i heard someone reciting Yassin.
i ignored and slow down my laugh volume. a few minutes later, i saw her walking out of her room,red eyes,holding Yassin. oh,maybe she's sleepy.

******
as i go through recent activities in facebook i saw a post from her. turn out her father is currently in hospital.sick.that's explain why her eyes was red. i feel sorry for her but i scared to talk to her. so, as for you who's reading my blog now, mari kita sedekahkan al-Fatiha kepada ayah kakak ini supaya ayahnya cepat sembuh.

Al-Fatiha


p/s:semoga ayahnya cepat sembuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment